This capital includes the expertise, skills and experience of the people that work for Intesa Sanpaolo. The motivation to innovate, the sharing of ethical values and the commitment to improving our processes and customer services are fundamental for our Group.
for the BUSINESS
- 87,642 EMPLOYEES*
- 36,665 UNIVERSITY GRADUATES
- 46,642 WOMEN
- 31.9 MILLION EURO INVESTED IN TRAINING
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORMS
*Sustainability Report Boundary
- 85,152 employees with permanent contracts
- 2,842 new hires
- 1,551 new hires under 30 years of age
- 6,006 promotions
- 23% of all management staff female
- Development of personal skills
- 47.1 hours of training per employee
TrainingFind out more
Custom training initiatives dedicated to enhancing the skills of all Group employees, in Italy and abroad, through constant support for the evolution of the roles in the various professional areas and the focus on improving the ability of the people to adapt to continuous change and the new service requirements.
training hours provided
4,127,230 at Group level
TRAINING HOURS PER employees
47.1 AT GROUP LEVEL
CSR trainingFind out more
E-learning platform, promoting CSR good practices.