This capital includes funds made available from deposits and investments, net interest income, fee and commission income, income from trading and profit generated from our business activities. Financial capital is used to implement our services to customers.
- Direct deposits from banking business: 372 bn
- Direct deposits from insurance business: 133 bn in 2015
- Due to banks: 59 bn in 2015
- Shareholders' equity: 48 bn
- Management of social and environmental risks in lending activities
- Group brand value, indicatively close to 6 bn
- Minimisation of risk factors for the health and safety of employees: (~-20% during 2015 and - 40% compared to 2014)
- Work-related stress risk in low-end
- Reduction of the average INAIL rate by 5% thanks to the Health and Safety Management System *
- Reduction of social and environmental costs resulting from the financing of potentially harmful activities
- Monitoring of health and safety of employees
- Rate of accidents at work *: - 2.8%
- Number of robberies: - 13.9%
Support to the business systemFind out more
Intesa Sanpaolo has never stopped believing in Italy
and provides support to those wishing to relaunch.
In 2015 it has earmarked 48 billion euro of new
medium/long-term loans for households and businesses.
Financial inclusion and economic empowermentFind out more
Intesa Sanpaolo meets the different needs of consumers with a marketing focus and different approaches according to the customer segment, with the aim of accompanying customers through their personal lifecycle, developing a new way of banking and of looking to the future.